Simple Room Makeovers
Give Your Front Door a Makeover
A repainted front door is a great way to welcome holiday guests and show your home some much needed appreciation.
Download Project Instructions
- Remove hardware from front door, if possible.
- Wash door with a degreasing cleaner. Rinse and let dry.
- Lightly sand door with a sanding sponge. Wipe away any debris with a damp cloth.
- Apply painter’s tape to all hardware and any edges you’d like to protect. Cover doorknob or knocker with aluminum foil.
- Using the 2" angular brush, begin by painting the inside (recessed) edges of the door’s panels and/or any window frames.
- Allow paint to dry.
- Using the mini roller, paint the remaining flat surfaces of the door.
- Allow paint to dry. Add a second coat, if necessary.
- Remove any remaining painter’s tape or aluminum foil.
- Restore hardware.
Complete the Look
Everything you need to style your projects this holiday season is available at Walmart.
Rustic Wood Candle Holder Lantern, Large
Rustic Wood Candle Holder Lantern, Medium
Shatterproof Christmas Tree Ornaments, 50 Count, Multiple Colors
Set of 2 4ft Porch PVC Trees with LED Lights
Flocked Ornament and Pine Cone Wreath with Red Bow, 28"
Quantities are limited and some items may no longer be available. }